Please be governed by latest Emergency Order issued on June 29th by Broward County which reads in part as follows:
- “In response to a recent surge in positive cases of COVID-19 in Broward and across Florida, Broward County issued Emergency Order 20-19 on Monday, June 29, officially closing beaches from 12:01AM on Friday, July 3 through 11:59PM on Sunday, July 5. The Order also clearly identifies the entities authorized to enforce the closure, and sets forth consequences for non-compliance, including civil and criminal penalties.”
- Please dial 311 to report violations re COVID-19 on our property
- There should be no party at the pool or boathouse as well as no guest on our property until further notice.
- Anyone using pool chairs or boathouse furniture should do so at their own risk as equipment is not being sanitized on a regular basis
- Anyone found removing our COVID-19 policy signs will be prosecuted by the full extent of the law and be subject to any and all sanctions, penalties, and/or fines that are permitted under our Bylaws and/or House Rules. $500.00 REWARD FOR INFORMATION REGARDING WHO HAS BEEN REMOVING OUR HMOA COVID-19 POSTINGS
Board of Directors